This means a couple of things:
- GRS as a coin will probably go up in value for a little bit, after the initial “listing depression” and then get a major boost. Take a look at Coinmarketcap for some history (also see below). Previously, GRS was already available on Gunbot-available exchanges Bittrex, and Cryptopia, as well as several other exchanges, plus in several currencies.
- After the depression, and after the “boost”, when a coin gets a new listing, there tends to be a lot of volume, liquidity, and depending on how many other exchanges the coin is listed, the news about the coin, drama in the news, external factors, etc… there usually comes volatility. Gunbot thrives on Volatility.
- If you already own Gunbot, but don’t have a license for Binance exchange, consider adding this exchange to your Gunbot licenses. GBU is an authorized seller of Gunbot, so you can upgrade to the ALL Exchange license. By purchasing your license from Gunbot University, you automatically get a subscription to our Associates program, where you get tips, tricks, settings and assistance with Gunbot.
- If you don’t own Gunbot, you probably should consider botting as a way to drastically improve your profits in crypto. GBU is an authorized seller, so what are you waiting for? Visit us at https://gunbotuniversity.com/shop . One of the bests deals around is the Master Gunbot Pack – you get Gunbot, all Exchanges, Plus GBU hosts your VPS (cloud server) for you for two months, sets everything up, installs everything, and then performs 2hrs of training and white glove handing over of the bot to you, with everything working. Not only that, but you get two months of Master membership at GBU. Master membership can continue for around $250/month after the first two months, and includes VPS for up to six exchanges and at least 2 hours of dedicated one on one training and elite access to our GBU facilities.
- GBU takes more than just Bitcoin for payment — avoid the high fees by using Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, or DASH when you check out. We even take Paypal (manually) if you want to pay that way. We just need to add a little extra for processing, and it’s not on the website (yet), so if you want to use Paypal, add your products to the cart, add a note about paypal in the note section, check out but don’t pay with crypto. You’ll receive a paypal invoice for the appropriate amount.
GRS, the 121st coin listed on Binance, currently has a minimum order requirement of 0.001 BTC according to their Official Trading Rules.
Here’s what the market had to say:
This listing gave a 45% boost in a very short time, but in crypto, coins can have a 45% boost any day. Also, it appears to have lost the boost already, probably with a ton of people taking profits.
However, when looking at a larger outlook, and zooming out a little further, the Binance Listing and whatever happened a couple of days ago on April 2nd (youtube channel posted? Not sure what spiked it before the listing) definitely rose up GRS back to earlier highs..
More about GRS: (source: Binance)
Groestlcoin (GRS), launched on 22nd of March 2014 with a focus on technological advancement, Groestlcoin is a fast and secure coin with almost ZERO fees, that is privacy oriented. Major development release every 3 months. Groestlcoin was the first coin that activated SEGWIT and is Lightning Network ready.
The cryptocurrency operates as open source software on a peer-to-peer model (transactions take place directly between the payer and payee). This means that no trusted intermediary such a bank or PayPal is required to verify the details of the sender and receiver. Rather, the transactions are verified by nodes (the network of computers/users spread globally) and recorded in an open ledger referred as blockchain.