Gunbot University (GBU) offers VPS hosting of your Gunbot (license not included). One instance is suitable for 1-2 exchanges, depending on how many pairs, how far away the exchange is, and other factors.
Regular hosting (Basic, Standard, Enhanced, Robust) includes:
- Installation of the latest Gunbot version (or any supported version)
- Initial one-time configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings and built-in Gunbot GUI Monitoring
- Signed and valid HTTPS Certificate
- Ability to connect up to two exchange(s) (more than 2 is unsupported and may slow down your server)
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes
(Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user. SSH access is typically only used by advanced users and only to do log analysis, but Gunbot LITE does not have any advanced logs. If SSH access is desired, see https://gbu.run/sshkeys for information on what is required.)
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. The closer Gunbot is to the chosen Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$49/mo).
PLUS hosting (Plus 1mo, 3mo) adds more features:
- Free Bachelor level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$89/mo).
- Upgrades to Gunbot Version, upon request of user, within reasonable time (about one business day)
- Regular monitoring, by a human GBU Professor, for the following:
- Ensure Gunbot is running
- Look for abnormal errors in the log files and notify or fix if there is a quick one available
- Make sure sufficient disk space is available
- Verify HTTPS certificate and web interface is accessible
- Monitor Gunbot’s trading attempts and their results
- Check for API Rate limiting
- Proactive notification of a more recent upgrade available
- Upgrades are not automatic and are not included in the Regular service. There should not be an expectation that GBU will always keep Gunbot on the latest version. Choose PLUS hosting if you want regular upgrades.
- For Regular hosting service, what you are purchasing is Gunbot VPS hosting, not a Gunbot Managed Service. With this base hosting service, GBU is not responsible for making sure your Gunbot is running correctly, troubleshooting your Gunbot, teaching you Gunbot or anything beyond what is stated above — we are providing the VPS hosting and then also installing and setting up Gunbot for you, and then providing a GUI front end so you can access Gunbot, as if you had performed the installation yourself. If you want human monitoring, choose the PLUS hosting.
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases.