GBU VPS Hosting subscription
GBU VPS Hosting subscription
From: $ 15.00 / month
GBU VPS Hosting service is where you bring your own license, and GBU hosts it in the cloud for easier startup, initial configuration and setup, and faster more reliable functionality than if you were to try and host it yourself at home. Choose between regular hosting, with wide ranging options of performance, to PLUS, where a human GBU Professor monitors your host for issues.
Gunbot University (GBU) offers VPS hosting of your Gunbot (license not included). There is a wide variety to choose from ranging from the smallest (Basic) instance, suitable for 1-2 exchanges, to a robust host handling 4+ pairs with human monitoring and our Bachelor subscription. What you choose depends on how many pairs, how far away the exchange is, how much direct assistance you need and other factors.
Regular hosting (Basic, Standard, Enhanced, Robust) includes:
- Installation of the latest stable Gunbot version
- Initial one-time configuration and setup, with GBU-provided extras
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings and built-in Gunbot GUI Monitoring
- Signed and valid HTTPS Certificate
- Web-based Self-Service Tool for back-end access to Gunbot VPS. Includes ability to start/stop Gunbot service, access files, restore backups and more.
- Ability to connect up to two (2) exchange(s) (more than two is unsupported and may slow down your server)
- Wide range of performance options ranging from 1cpu/1GB ram to more CPU/ram depending on your needs. See each option for sizing. Basically if you need more cpu or ram, you pay more per month. The cpu/ram included with Basic is enough to run up to 2 exchanges.
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. The closer Gunbot is to the chosen Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$49/mo).
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes
Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user. SSH access is typically only used by advanced users. If SSH access is desired, see https://gbu.run/sshkeys for information on what is required.
PLUS hosting (Plus 1mo, 3mo) adds more features:
- Free Bachelor level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$89/mo).
- Upgrades to Gunbot Version, upon request of user, within reasonable time (about one business day). PLUS level includes beta builds, if desired.
- Enhanced performance via upgrade of underlying host (2cpu, 2Gb ram version)
- Regular monitoring, by a human GBU Professor, for the following:
- Ensure Gunbot is running
- Look for abnormal errors in the log files and notify or fix if there is a quick one available
- Make sure sufficient disk space is available
- Verify HTTPS certificate and web interface is accessible
- Monitor Gunbot’s trading attempts and their results
- Check for API Rate limiting
- Proactive notification of a more recent upgrade available
- Upgrades are not automatic. There should not be an expectation that GBU will always keep Gunbot on the latest version. Choose PLUS hosting if you want regular upgrades or access to beta builds.
- What you are purchasing is Gunbot VPS hosting, not a Gunbot Managed Service. With this base hosting service, GBU is not responsible for making sure your Gunbot is running correctly, troubleshooting your Gunbot, teaching you Gunbot or anything beyond what is stated above — we are providing the VPS hosting and then also installing and setting up Gunbot for you, and then providing a GUI front end so you can access Gunbot, as if you had performed the installation yourself. If you want human monitoring, choose the PLUS hosting. In either case, we do not manage the bot for you or make configuration changes.
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases.
Basic, Standard, Enhanced, Enhanced-CPU, Enhanced-RAM, Robust, PLUS
1-Month, 3-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
1, 3, 6, 9