Gunbot VPS Hosting (1wk)
This is a new BETA product where GBU offers weekly VPS Hosting, usually bundled with Gunbot License Rental.
Regular hosting (Basic, Standard, Enhanced, Robust) includes:
- Installation of the latest Gunbot version (or any supported version)
- Initial one-time configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings and built-in Gunbot GUI Monitoring
- Signed and valid HTTPS Certificate
- Ability to connect up to two exchange(s) (more than 2 is unsupported and may slow down your server)
- Wide range of performance options ranging from 1cpu/1GB ram to more CPU/ram depending on your needs. See each option for sizing. Basically if you need more cpu or ram, you pay more per month.
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes
(Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user. SSH access is typically only used by advanced users and only to do log analysis. If SSH access is desired, see https://gbu.run/sshkeys for information on what is required.)
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. The closer Gunbot is to the chosen Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$49/mo).
- For Regular hosting service, what you are purchasing is Gunbot Rental, not a Gunbot Managed Service. With this base license rental service, GBU is not responsible for making sure your Gunbot is running correctly, troubleshooting your Gunbot, teaching you Gunbot or anything beyond what is stated above — we are providing the base license only.
- This product does not include hosting. You may want to look at our Rental + Hosting Bundle.
- If you want human monitoring, choose the PLUS Bundle. In either case, we do not manage the bot for you.