Gunbot University (GBU) offers VPS hosting of your Gunbot license (not included). This SKU is for three (3) months of Linux-based hosting with GUI support and is targeted to be about $12/month per instance vs normal $15/mo.
This hosting includes:
- Installation of the latest Gunbot version
- Initial configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings
- Ability to host up to two (2) exchanges without any performance issues; If user wants to push limits to try additional exchanges on same instance, they can do so and we will show them how to monitor performance, but our testing shows that one (1) exchange is ideal and two (2) is pushing the limits on this tier. Consider an upgraded tier if you want more exchanges on single instance, or consider more instances for much greater performance.
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes, via SSH Keys generated by the user. (Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user).
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. For example, for Bittrex and Poloniex, the VPS will be located on West Coast. For Binance and Cryptopia, the VPS will be located closer to that part of the world. For Kraken, the VPS will be in UK The closer Gunbot is to the Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active. This gives a discount on higher level subscriptions.
Be sure to consider signing up for a Gunbot University Subscription to make the most out of your Gunbot license – learn how Gunbot works, obtain settings that work, get answers to your questions and chat with Professors.
- Upgrades are not automatic and are not included in the base service. There should not be an expectation that GBU will always keep Gunbot on the latest version. It might be months before an upgrade is performed, and it is performed at a best effort level. If you require upgrades, consider our VPS Plus service.
- What you are purchasing is the VPS hosting, not a Gunbot Managed Service. GBU is not responsible for making sure your Gunbot is running correctly, troubleshooting your Gunbot, teaching you Gunbot or anything beyond what is stated above — we are providing the VPS hosting and then also installing and setting up gunbot for you, and then providing a GUI front end so you can access Gunbot, as if you had performed the installation yourself.
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases.