Gunbot University (GBU) offers VPS hosting of your Gunbot license (not included). This SKU is for one (1) month of Linux-based hosting with GUI support and is targeted to be about $30/month.
This hosting includes:
- Installation of the latest Gunbot version
- Initial configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings
- Ability to host up to three exchanges without any performance issues; If user wants to push limits to six or more, they can do so and we will show them how to monitor performance
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes (Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user)
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. For example, for Bittrex and Poloniex, the VPS will be located on West Coast. For Binance and Cryptopia, the VPS will be located closer to that part of the world. For Kraken, the VPS will be in UK The closer Gunbot is to the Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active.
- Upgrades are not automatic and are not included in the base service. There should not be an expectation that GBU will always keep Gunbot on the latest version.
- What you are purchasing is the VPS hosting, not a Gunbot Managed Service. GBU is not responsible for making sure your Gunbot is running correctly, troubleshooting your Gunbot, teaching you Gunbot or anything beyond what is stated above — we are providing the VPS hosting and then also installing and setting up Gunbot for you one time, and then providing a GUI front end so you can access Gunbot, as if you had performed the installation yourself.
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases.