Gunbot University (GBU) offers VPS hosting of your Gunbot LITE license (not included). This SKU is for one (1) month of Linux-based hosting with GUI support for One Gunbot LITE instance and for One Exchange only and is targeted to be $15/month.
This hosting includes:
- Installation of the latest GBU-supported Gunbot version
- Initial configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings and built-in Gunbot GUI Monitoring
- Ability to host one exchange
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes
(Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user. SSH access is typically only used by advanced users and only to do log analysis, but Gunbot LITE does not have any advanced logs. If SSH access is desired, see https://gbu.run/sshkeys for information on what is required.)
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. For example, for Bittrex or Poloniex, the VPS will be located on West Coast. For Binance or Cryptopia, the VPS will be located closer to that part of the world. For Kraken or CEX, the VPS will be in London or UK. The closer Gunbot is to the chosen Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$49/mo).
- Upgrades are not automatic and are not included in the base service. There should not be an expectation that GBU will always keep Gunbot on the latest version.
- What you are purchasing is the VPS LITE hosting, not a Gunbot Managed Service. With this base hosting service, GBU is not responsible for making sure your Gunbot is running correctly, troubleshooting your Gunbot, teaching you Gunbot or anything beyond what is stated above — we are providing the VPS hosting and then also installing and setting up Gunbot for you, and then providing a GUI front end so you can access Gunbot, as if you had performed the installation yourself.
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases.