Gunbot University (GBU) offers enhanced VPS hosting of your Gunbot license (license not included). This SKU is for three (3) months of Linux-based hosting with GUI support for One Gunbot instance only, with an upgraded VPS host capacity and is targeted to be $55/month but when sold as a three-month pack, is only $135.
This hosting includes:
- Installation of the latest Gunbot version
- Initial configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings and built-in Gunbot GUI Monitoring
- Ability to host and monitor up to two (2) exchanges. Customer is free to load more exchanges on an instance, but latency to exchanges will suffer.
- Enhanced VPS specifications (double CPU and RAM)
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes
(Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user. SSH access is typically only used by advanced users and only to do log analysis, but Gunbot LITE does not have any advanced logs. If SSH access is desired, see https://gbu.run/sshkeys for information on what is required.)
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. For example, for Bittrex or Poloniex, the VPS will be located on West Coast. For Binance or Cryptopia, the VPS will be located closer to that part of the world. For Kraken or CEX, the VPS will be in London or UK. The closer Gunbot is to the chosen Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Bachelor-level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$89/mo).
- Upgrades to Gunbot Version, upon request of user, within reasonable time (about one business day)
- Regular monitoring, by a human GBU Professor, for the following:
- Ensure Gunbot is running
- Look for abnormal errors in the log files and notify or fix if there is a quick one available
- Make sure sufficient disk space is available
- Verify HTTPS certificate and web interface is accessible
- Monitor Gunbot’s trading attempts and their results
- Check for API Rate limiting
- Proactive notification of a more recent upgrade available
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases. See https://gbu.run/sshkeys for more information.