Gunbot University (GBU) offers enhanced VPS hosting of your Gunbot license (license not included). This SKU is for three (3) months of Linux-based hosting with GUI support for One Gunbot instance and for One Exchange only, with an upgraded VPS host capacity and is targeted to be $55/month but when sold as a three-month pack, is only $135.
This hosting includes:
- Installation of the latest Gunbot version
- Initial configuration and setup
- Dedicated URL for web access to Gunbot settings and built-in Gunbot GUI Monitoring
- Ability to host one to two exchanges
- Enhanced VPS specifications (double CPU and RAM)
- SSH Shell access, if the user wishes
(Note: SSH access is not required to have Gunbot running and profitable – no linux experience is required of the user. SSH access is typically only used by advanced users and only to do log analysis, but Gunbot LITE does not have any advanced logs. If SSH access is desired, see https://gbu.run/sshkeys for information on what is required.)
- Locating the VPS “close” to the exchange(s) desired. For example, for Bittrex or Poloniex, the VPS will be located on West Coast. For Binance or Cryptopia, the VPS will be located closer to that part of the world. For Kraken or CEX, the VPS will be in London or UK. The closer Gunbot is to the chosen Exchange, the better chance the trades have of being executed.
- Free Associates level GBU subscription as long as VPS subscription is active (value: ~$49/mo).
- Upgrades to Gunbot Version, upon request of user, within reasonable time (about a day)
- Regular monitoring, by a human GBU Professor, for the following:
- Uptime and that Gunbot is running
- Abnormal errors in the logfiles
- Available disk space
- HTTPS certificate and that web interface is accessible
- Trade attempts and their results
- API Rate limiting
- Notification of a more recent upgrade available
- If you provide SSH keys, you will also be granted a login to the device so you can perform additional self-administration. This is optional and shouldn’t be required in most cases.