This means a couple of things:
ONT as a coin will probably go up in value for a little bit, after the initial “listing depression” and then get a major boost. Take a look at Coinmarketcap for some history as Ontology (ONT) (also see below). Previously, it was just on the Gate.io exchange.
- If you already own Gunbot, but don’t have a license for Binance exchange, consider adding this exchange to your Gunbot licenses. GBU is an authorized seller of Gunbot, so you can upgrade to the ALL Exchange license.
- If you don’t own Gunbot, you probably should consider botting as a way to drastically improve your profits in crypto. GBU is an authorized seller, so what are you waiting for? Visit us in https://gunbotuniversity.com/shop . One of the bests deals around is the Master Gunbot Pack – you get Gunbot, all Exchanges, Plus GBU hosts your VPS (cloud server) for you for two months, sets everything up, installs everything, and then performs 2hrs of training and white glove handing over of the bot to you, with everything working. Not only that, but you get two months of Master membership at GBU. Master membership can continue for around $250/month after the first two months, and includes VPS for up to six exchanges and at least 2 hours of dedicated one on one training and elite access to our GBU facilities.
- GBU takes more than just Bitcoin for payment — avoid the high fees by using Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, or DASH when you check out. We even take Paypal (manually) if you want to pay that way. We just need to add a little extra for processing, and it’s not on the website (yet), so if you want to use Paypal, add your products to the cart, add a note about paypal in the note section, check out but don’t pay with crypto. You’ll receive a paypal invoice for the the appropriate amount.
ONT, the 114th coin listed on Binance, has a minimum order requirement of 0.001 BTC according to their Official Trading Rules.
Here’s what the market had to say (at time of writing; there were no market cap information downloads to be found such as coinmarket cap or coincodex):
More about ONT: (source: Binance)
Ontology is a new generation public blockchain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform.
Ontology provides new high-performance public blockchains that include a series of complete distributed ledgers and smart contract systems.
Ontology blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. Ontology supports collaboration amongst chain networks with its various protocol groups.
Ontology will constantly provide common modules on the underlying infrastructure for different kinds of distributed senarios, such as those for the distributed digital identity framework, distributed data exchange protocol, and so on. Based on specific senario requirements, Ontology will continue to develop new common modules.
Ontology uses a dual token (ONT and ONG) model. At first, ONT is an NEP-5 token and does not release ONG. After the launch of Ontology’s MainNet, users will be able to exchange NEP-5 ONT for ONT on the Ontology MainNet, which will start to release ONG periodically.
The circulating supply of 53.75% refers to all ONT without lock periods (ONT that can be transferred, but not necessary ONT that can be traded at the moment). For example, the community portion is unlocked ready for distribution in upcoming events.
Ontology has already begun many technical partnerships, and several enterprises plan to build applications on Ontology. We are also planning future community airdrops. In the future Ontology will publish periodical reports which will further introduce this, as well as ONT circulation, distribution, and lock periods.
Below is ONT’s distribution proportions with the circulating supply in brackets:
– Ontology Community: 12% (12%)
– Institutional Partners: 28% (6%)
– NEO Council: 10% (10%)
– Ontology Ecosystem Development: 25% (12%)
– Ontology Technical Community Reward: 10% (10%)
– Ontology Core Team: 15% (3.75%)